Implementing new software is often overwhelming to both companies and the new customers/employees they’re bringing onboard. Our job at Optina is to simplify that process by expertly handling the three most challenging items of any implementation: mining, mapping and migrating the data.
We’re looking for motivated, optimistic employees who are excited about database development and quality assurance to help bring the perfect conversion to our customers.
Location: Remote, Utah, or Puerto Rico
- Maintain professional customer relations throughout all phases of project
- Assess legacy data types and design strategies to bring into an SQL environment
- Create custom stored procedures to migrate data to standard mapping
- Prove all work to customer and members of the Optina Migration Team
- Create clean, readable code for collaborative projects
- Document and deliver product to customer and resolve outstanding concerns
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent experience
- Strong TSQL skills
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Ability to create and customize MSSQL Jobs
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Additional knowledge of non-SQL data sources
All applicants with qualifying resumes will be required to take an SQL test.